Regular service time is every Sunday at 10:30am. Sunday School is provided for the children during this time from September to June. After the service, join us in the hall downstairs for fellowship.
Holy Trinity Anglican Church is a family church and we seek to share the truth of God’s love in Jesus Christ to all members of the family. We have various styles of worship and ministry for all ages.
Our vision is to be a beacon of light and hope in our city of Yellowknife, to proclaim God’s gospel of salvation in Jesus Christ and to reach out to Yellowknifers. We seek to be inwardly strong and outwardly focused, acknowledging our dependence to God to fulfil His work in our parish and the city.
Sunday July 12th: Click here to sign up for this Sunday’s outdoor services in the front of the church. If the weather is not suitable, a notice will be posted on our Facebook page and this website but we do intend to go ahead. Please remember to dress appropriately and feel free to bring a blanket if you would like to. If you plan to come along and stay in the car, we ask that you don’t use the sign up as that takes a spot away from someone else who would like a seat. If you are going to stay in your car, service sheets will be made available for you to follow, please just let us know.
A few things to consider:
- Please use the parking areas behind the church or across the road or the Diocesan Office. Please leave parking spaces open in front of the church for those who have indicated they are going to stay in their vehicles.
- Chairs will be set up 2 meters apart as required. However, families who live in the same house are allowed to sit closer together if they would like to.
- Hand sanitizer is available so please use it as you arrive. No hugging or shaking hands is permitted.
- A collection box will be placed outside the church for tithes and offerings and donations, no plate will be passed during the service.
- No food or drink is allowed to be shared and we will not be serving tea or coffee after the services.